There’s a lot to consider when you’re building your first website. Whether you’re a business, entrepreneur, non-profit, blogger, or freelancer, you need to create a high-quality website that will help you reach as many people as possible. But at the same time, you’re not going to want to spend hours building and maintaining your site – and you shouldn’t have to know how to code just to get online.
With the right website builder, you can create a stunning, functional website in very little time to suit your exact purpose.
This is really important because ultimately, your website is more than just your online presence – it’s also a way for you to share value and connect with your audience, and it’ll become the global voice of your brand.
Best Website Builders for Your First Website:
- Wix – A hugely popular site builder that’s loved for its ease of use, super-flexible design options, and great value for money.
- Site123 – Takes just three steps to set up a beautiful website with one of the 150+ ready-to-launch template designs.
- SimpleSite – Lives up to its name with a quick and easy setup process, guided design wizard, and effortless point-and-click interface.
- WordPress.com – Gives you the most customization control with thousands of themes and plugins to choose from and advanced design options.
- Weebly – Flexible platform with stylish template designs for every niche and hundreds of optional add-ons to make your site do more.